Duty Enforcement & Control System
DECS™ (Duty Enforcement & Control System) is a path breaking software product providing integrated security solution to the user. The software manages security locations along with providing staff data on a single click through graphical interface.The present technology of DECS™ (Duty Enforcement & Control System) ensures a complete package of technology with graphical interface. Technology - such as video feeds and video recordings - gets integrated into DECS™ (Duty Enforcement & Control System) modules with extensive listings and tags for quick retrievals. Its primary features are:
- Location Map The software has inbuilt feature of a user configurable location map that can be designed according to the respective building/society/area
- Staff Registration – The software has feature of staff registration that captures their personal profile, contact details, caste, photos and registers their finger prints.
- Duty Allocation system – The software has manual feature of duty allocation system for staff. The duties are enabled for allocating among duty timings and beat points.
- Computerized duty allocations – The software comes equipped with computer-assisted duty allocation system.
- Lottery based duty Allocation method – The software carries feature of system-decided beat point allocation system.
- Bio metric based attendance system – Attendance of staff is carried out by software through bio metric identification system. The attendance is therefore accurate to the last milli second.